Sunday 14 October 2012

Copyright Notice
This blog and its content is copyright of Cool.Chic.Classic  as Cool.Chic.Classic 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
  • a) you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
  • b) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the cool.chic.classic.blog as the source of the material.
You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All graphics, text, content and/or code sources on my blog are protected by copyright law and international treaties. They may not be copied without the express permission of Cool.Chic.Classic.
Cool.Chic.Classic. reserves all rights for the material described above. Re-use of any of content and graphics for any purpose without my permission is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer
I the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader that any of the opinions expressed here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat disfunctional mind interprets a particular situation and or concept.
I would like to expressly convey to you (the reader) that were I to accidentally defame, purge, humiliate and or hurt someone's person or feelings as a result of them reading and or acting upon any or all of the information and or advice found here at my blog, it is entirely unintentional of me to do so.
Any comments that may be found here at Cool.Chic.Classic are the express opinions and or the property of their individual authors. Therefore, I the owner/author of this blog can not be held responsible for the fact that the minds of the respected authors may just well be as disfunctional as my own. If not more..... and it is not a practice of my own to edit any comments left here by others.
Should you (the reader) identify any such content that is harmful, malicious, sensitive or unnecesary, I request that you contact me via email lyndakamis@yahoo.com so I may rectify the problem. Failing that you may like to just sit and weep incessantly!
As a final note, I (the author) am obliged to inform you (the reader) that the author of this blog (me) will not compensate the reader (you) in any way should you (the reader) suffer any kind of injury, loss, damage, or inconvenience suffered as a result of you (the reader) reading information (my information) provided by me (the author) at my Cool.Chic.Classic blog (my blog).
Thank you (the reader) for reading this disclaimer (my disclaimer).


2 comments:

  1. Hi how to contact you directly? Im irma from 7eleven :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erma..you can email me at lyndakamis@yahoo.com :)

      Delete